Ford Drives U Program in Sheffield, OH
To be eligible, students must meet one of the below requirements:
Active College/Trade School Students:
- Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending
Active Graduate Students:
- Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program
Recent College Graduates/Alumni:
- Student has graduated and is within 2 years from their date of graduation
High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university:
- Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university
College Student Internship Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:
- Student is currently attending or will attend next semester
Ineligible Student Categories:
- Those students enrolled less than half-time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School
- One-course completion certificates
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses)
- English as a second language courses do not qualify
Proof of Student Eligibility:
Proof of Full-Time or Half-Time enrollment status based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School
For those students between terms (i.e. summer semester/vacation) or recent high school seniors entering their first term in college in the fall, proof of prior or future term enrollment (see examples below)
Examples of eligible documentation include, but are not limited to the following:
- Copy of College/University Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule
Note: Student’s full name and school name must be listed as an original part of the provided documentation.
Get Started Now
You’re just four simple steps away from getting behind the wheel of a new Ford at a great price.
- Confirm your eligibility for the College Student Purchase Program by viewing the program details listed above.
- Complete the eligibility form found at www.forddrivesu.com. Next, print your certificate and bring it to Mike Bass Ford.
- Browse our extensive inventory either online or in-person at the dealership. Our Ford product experts are here to help you find the perfect vehicle for your budget and lifestyle.
- Drive away in your new Ford vehicle!
Not sure how to complete this online process? Don’t worry. Our sales team is experienced in the verification process and can help you with the application and verification process right here at the dealership!
*Program #38322: $750 Exclusive Cash Reward on a Purchase or $500 Exclusive Cash Reward on a lease for current college students and recent college graduates on eligible new 2021/2022/2023 model year Ford EcoSport, Escape, Edge, Mustang, Ranger, Maverick, F-150 or Lincoln vehicle. Must take new retail delivery from an authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer’s stock by 1/3/23. This incentive is not available on Ford Mustang Shelby® GT500®, Mustang Mach 1, Mustang Mach-E, Bronco, Bronco Sport, Ford GT, F-150 Raptor, F-150 Lightning and Lincoln Continental Coach Door. May not be used with other Ford or Lincoln private or commercial offers. Limit of 5 new eligible vehicle purchases or leases. U.S. residents only. Ford reserves the right to change, modify or discontinue this program at any time. Visit FordDrivesU.com or see your authorized Ford or Lincoln Dealer for qualifications and complete details.